Disaster and emergency response planning, preparation, training, and practice topics go here.

AR10T Survival Forum

More
11 years 6 months ago #20598 by Akai
Replied by Akai on topic AR10T Prepper Forum
600 Head out back! enough said just let me know when we can do the trade :whistle: Just got fresh crab from the daughter in Cali 6 wks. ago, never hurts to know people on both coast and live in the midwest B) Next day air on dry ice is great :clap:

Sharkey wrote: If anyone has a link for some Black Angus Rib Eye steak seeds let me know...

Thanks in advance... :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #20600 by Sharkey
Replied by Sharkey on topic AR10T Prepper Forum
600 head? Have you ever considered adopting a 49 year old man Akai? I think I know one who needs a good family....with cattle... :laugh:

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #20602 by Siscowet
Replied by Siscowet on topic AR10T Prepper Forum
This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

This is a picture of an Argentine Parilla, used to cook large quantities of Steaks, roasts, sausages, tripe, offal, and what not at once.iits a four foot by two and a half foot cooking space.
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by Siscowet.

More
11 years 6 months ago #20603 by Akai
Have 2 already, but, they come and they go because of the :whip: Know how to drive a tractor and willing to work for meat and little pay? your welcome to come give it a try! if you like the smell of money :rotfl: :rotfl:

Sharkey wrote: 600 head? Have you ever considered adopting a 49 year old man Akai? I think I know one who needs a good family....with cattle... :laugh:

More
11 years 6 months ago #20607 by Sharkey
I can ride a horse, drive a tractor, load animals on trailers and even wrangle your kangaroos if you have any Akai...

Even took care of a couple of male lions and a bunch of ostriches and emus years ago...most of the time with a monkey on my shoulder holding onto my pony tail - back when I had hair... :laugh:

I'm also a born butcher... :)

By the way, if you ever want a load of lobsters, I've got the BEST place in RI that I could hook you up with that'll put em right on your credit card and ship em anywhere you want em.

It's where I go when I get the urge and I wouldn't hook you up with anything less than what I eat myself Sir....

They are RIGHT on the ocean and even have two of their own boats and another dozen that sell to em. All just as fresh and delicious as they can be... :)

More
11 years 6 months ago #20611 by Akai
Send me the PM on the Lobster :thumbs: that's one thing that sucks here in the midwest the lack of fresh seafood :banghead: We have to keep the catfish in the old cattle tanks for a week or two just so they won't taste like mud :mad: I'll let ya know when we have a opening, might want to come check it out!

More
11 years 6 months ago #20616 by Sharkey
I'm actually working in the "defense" industry right now Akai so I'm thinking it's fairly secure for at LEAST the time being - but I'll keep ya in mind...

Give me a bit to find the exact number for ya and I'll send it right to ya... :)

More
11 years 6 months ago #20617 by Sharkey
PM sent Akai.

When Cathy and I go out to eat for seafood OR just go during the off season to buy fresh, that's where we go ALWAYS. I live on the ocean and it's the only place I'll go where we KNOW it'll always be great...

They'll ship to anywhere in the country too... :thumbs: :thumbs:

More
11 years 6 months ago #20622 by Sharkey
In case any of you other guys want some lobsters or fresh seafood, here's the link.

www.champlins.com/

They are best known for their lobsters but they also usually have pretty much anything you want.

My sons and I usually pick up some smoked and peppered bluefish and mackerel fillets which are ALWAYS just SO damn good... of course, Cathy won't kiss me after I eat the bluefish but sometimes a man just has to sacrifice...a little bit... :laugh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Siscowet

More
11 years 6 months ago #20629 by jtallen83
Replied by jtallen83 on topic AR10T Prepper Forum

Sharkey wrote: If anyone has a link for some Black Angus Rib Eye steak seeds let me know...

Thanks in advance... :)

New calves are dropping as we speak! Fresh batch of fawns should be here soon as well.