Disaster and emergency response planning, preparation, training, and practice topics go here.

Survival Doctrine

More
10 years 4 months ago #39878 by txlongshotb4
Replied by txlongshotb4 on topic Survival Doctrine
Flying under the radar is nothing new. The french resistance wrote the book on the topic in WWII, and the Army Special Forces listened...they re-wrote the book when they wrote their doctrine. The U.S.Army Special Forces Guerrilla Warfare manual is a gold mine of information pertaining to how to organize, structure, maintain, equip, recruit, and operate a rebellion right under the enemy's nose. On this particular topic, this book is worth the read. Not all of the information is pertinent, but a good majority is. It discusses things like clandestine communication-to put it into terms that we are dealing with here...A red "X" painted on the highway bridge at location) means to be looking towards the lake at exactly 11 PM tonight, where a single firework will be fired... A white burst means stand down- a red burst means rally at (location 1) a green burst means (location 2)...etc.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #39882 by jtallen83
Replied by jtallen83 on topic Survival Doctrine

Libertarian623 wrote: Cowboy- Your right CAMO is the doctrine to follow in this phase. Deception is everything. Fit in and win, Vary all your movements, everything you do must veil another activity.

Fox - Again thanks for the information.

JT- Your just looking for a reason to expend ordinance.

Sisco- The Gill net, great idea. I have never thought of that.

My chosen role, and only on target! :usa:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.