- Posts: 498
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Key diff is field of vision...one is 3x30 the other 3.5x35. I personally like the TA11 myself, works good on my .308 and I have the J-308 reticle in green.Charlie wrote: Thanks for the recommendations. I was leaning toward the TA-33/TA-11 myself.
The reticle choices are a bit confusing, so many variations. We use mil-dots on the other rifles, but I'm open to other variations.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I'm considering the TA11J for my new AUG SA3 NATO, and I see that it includes a "Flat Top Adapter". I also see that a TA51 Picatinny adapter is available! Is a flat top carbine not a Picatinny rail? Mine is. Thanks, Charles
Thank you for your interest in Trijicon products. Yes, the flat top rail is the same as the picatinny rail. If I can assist your further, please let me know.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
All content of this site is copyright 2003 - 2017
AR-10(T)™, AR-10™, are trademarks of ArmaLite, Inc.®
AR10T.com is NOT endorsed or affiliated with ArmaLite, Inc.®