- Posts: 1785
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Capable of handling useful loads, and handling rough landings. My kind of airframe. I like the plane also.faawrenchbndr wrote: Here's one for ya........
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
AC-47 (Spooky) "Puff the magic dragon". One bullet on each square foot of a football field in under a minute. No unit ever overrun with a "Spooky" in the air. Over 75 years old and many still fly daily. If someone wanted a real life equivalent to the Millennium Falcon a DC-3 would be it.MsgtBill wrote: Nice but I spent my time on C-130's, C-133's and C-5's, but the old C-47 sure was a work horse !
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
MsgtBill wrote: Nice but I spent my time on C-130's, C-133's and C-5's, but the old C-47 sure was a work horse !
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Hats off flyboy, no shortage of air time in those up and down I Corp out of LZ English, down into Phu Cat AFB.JustMe wrote: Man did you guys steal this thread. I flew AC-130s in Vietnam. How about starting another thread titled AC47 and keep this one about fluting LOL. How accurate is your SR762 compared to the AR10? I want a light accurate hunting rifle and am not interested in barrel heating up or 800 yard shots. I only usually pull the trigger once a day on a hunt and never attempt wounding an animal at 500-1000 yards. Wounding a human enemy at those ranges is beneficial but wounding game animals is not cool in my book. I also don't get in firefights when I hunt to heat up my barrel. So, what would you guys recommend for a sub-MOA light hunting 762 or 243?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
All content of this site is copyright 2003 - 2017
AR-10(T)™, AR-10™, are trademarks of ArmaLite, Inc.®
AR10T.com is NOT endorsed or affiliated with ArmaLite, Inc.®