Disaster and emergency response planning, preparation, training, and practice topics go here.

Disregard...

More
11 years 6 months ago #20077 by LebbenB
Replied by LebbenB on topic Apocalypse Ale Recipe

“When used separately, women and alcohol can be a lot of fun, but when you mix the two you become a dumbass.”
-That 70’s Show

Red was always my favorite character on "That 70's Show."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #20079 by Charlie
Replied by Charlie on topic Apocalypse Ale Recipe
My favorite "character" on "That 70s Show" was the 1970 Olds Vista Cruiser (unless it was Donna ;) ).

When GM wrote Oldsmobile off I wrote GM off. Those guys are too stupid to be in the car business. lol

Charlie

More
11 years 6 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #20081 by 10-76
Replied by 10-76 on topic Apocalypse Ale Recipe
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by 10-76.

More
11 years 6 months ago #20086 by Charlie
Replied by Charlie on topic Apocalypse Ale Recipe

10-76 wrote: Yup. I had a '76 "Spirit of America" Vista Cruiser wagon. Best motor they built. Shoulda kept the owners manual.

Mine was a white '71 with a 455 cid 2bbl and fake wood sides. I added a 4bbl Holley and American Racing Torque Thrust D wheels with Michelin tires. It was the proverbial "living room on wheels"!

One day I took my 3 year old son with me to gas it up. While I was pumping he stuck his head out the back window and asked; "Dad, is this a boat?" Our bass boat had hatches that opened vertically, and the Vista Cruiser had hatches that opened vertically, so he thought that if the bass boat was a boat then so was the Vista Cruiser! He was more right than he knew. lol

Charlie