- Posts: 26
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Rifle length gas system on a 16 inch barrel. I stopped at .1005, might have gotten away with .0985 as it was functioning then with hotter ammo but I wanted to make sure it would be reliable with whatever crap I wanted to feed it. I figure this will give me the ability to download some on the reloads as well.GreyGoose wrote: Ya I think X-Caliber it will be... wish me luck.
What was your gas length, and what gas port size did you come to?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
It seems to hit right on the money with the first shot then the POI starts rising. Some of this could also be due to my shooting style, fast as I can get back on target so I rush a little, and the horrible shooting positions make my back cramp up.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
faawrenchbndr wrote:
It seems to hit right on the money with the first shot then the POI starts rising. Some of this could also be due to my shooting style, fast as I can get back on target so I rush a little, and the horrible shooting positions make my back cramp up.
Comfort and proper breathing are key to CONSISTANTLY shooting accurately
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
All content of this site is copyright 2003 - 2017
AR-10(T)™, AR-10™, are trademarks of ArmaLite, Inc.®
AR10T.com is NOT endorsed or affiliated with ArmaLite, Inc.®