- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Siscowet wrote: Yeah, probably should use the ignore button more often over there. The fly left for the coast. Think I will pull up a couple of classic threads.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
He can be a nice guy, and has helped me with his knowledge, but certain things just set him off. Sometimes I feel like I am smoking around a keg of black powder. But enough of that. GG fill us in on your build.GreyGoose wrote: I should have ignored him, he is knowledgeable but whacked out of his mind.
As for this place, I am willing to check in and participate regularly if quality guys like JT and Sisco are too!
Look forward to making this into a AR10 Phoenix!
Thanks for all your help BTW, I really have appreciated the two of you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
All content of this site is copyright 2003 - 2017
AR-10(T)™, AR-10™, are trademarks of ArmaLite, Inc.®
AR10T.com is NOT endorsed or affiliated with ArmaLite, Inc.®