- Posts: 455
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
-agree:Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Dabu wrote:
-agree:
If your eyes are good, you should be able to hit at 500 yards just fine with iron sights.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Dabu wrote:
-agree:
If your eyes are good, you should be able to hit at 500 yards just fine with iron sights.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I have the same issue, I end up shooting a rifle left handed and a pistol right handed. I learned on iron sights on an old 1917 Enfield 30-06. Iron sights to 300 yards was pretty commonplace, but like you said Cowboy, these eyes get old.OleCowboy wrote: What has happened to me has been only a slight degradation in vision but at I am approaching 70 my always dominant eye, my left, is even more dominant than before and I am still right handed and its really affected my shooting...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
All content of this site is copyright 2003 - 2017
AR-10(T)™, AR-10™, are trademarks of ArmaLite, Inc.®
AR10T.com is NOT endorsed or affiliated with ArmaLite, Inc.®