- Posts: 2510
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thanks I had long ago forgot about that, GREAT POINT, THANK YOUmrraley wrote: I should have also asked if the cheek piece was high enough also.
Something I have had people try, is to close there eyes, take a comfortable shooting position, then open your eyes and see where you are in reference to your scope.
Sometimes, you will see that it will take to raise the cheek piece and not the scope. cause when you open your eyes, you should be looking directly at the scope. If you are looking under the scope, you either lower the scope or raise the cheek piece. If you are looking over the scope, then you either raise the scope with higher rings or lower the cheek piece until it is comfortable.
I think I got that straight... or it's about as clear as muddd. :cowboy:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
A mount like this might work. It's going to depend on if the mounting holes line up with your scope....most likely I will need to move to a scope with a ring mount and maybe even some rear facing mount arms. I have seen them on other folks guns and now I know why they used them.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
All content of this site is copyright 2003 - 2017
AR-10(T)™, AR-10™, are trademarks of ArmaLite, Inc.®
AR10T.com is NOT endorsed or affiliated with ArmaLite, Inc.®