- Posts: 162
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I am far from being any expert, but cleaning those primer pockets will be to a large extent the size of the media your are using. It has to be small enough to get in there. But even then a visual inspection would be in order until to have established a time/size media session...super8mm wrote: So its not one of those deals where a little is good but a lot isn't? I understand.
do you know if it will clean primer pockets so you don't have to remove material with a pocket reamer to clean them out?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
sti40edge wrote: Only caution is to carefully inspect case interiors/primer flash hole for stuck media.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
MrMarty51 wrote: I have a couple of those "Parts Baskets" like what the shops use for dunking/cleaning carburetor parts in.
Whenever I have components that I have submerged in water, I load them all up in the parts basket, take them to the garage and blow them dry with compressed air, and watching for any stuck media in the boolit casings whilst I am atit. :busted:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
All content of this site is copyright 2003 - 2017
AR-10(T)™, AR-10™, are trademarks of ArmaLite, Inc.®
AR10T.com is NOT endorsed or affiliated with ArmaLite, Inc.®