- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
this truly begs the question...what is the mission?Siscowet wrote: How many magazines and what size, do you think will suffice?
Personally, I think 1-5, 1-10, and six 20 rounders are enough. But I like to have enough on hand to last the life of the firearm, as you never know when you may not be able to get more.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
If you knew how many I have for all my rifles, you would just shake your head.faawrenchbndr wrote: If you have to ask........you don't have enough!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:faawrenchbndr wrote: You can never have enough,.......I know I need more!
When I was addicted to the AR15, I once had around 150 mags, loaded.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
All content of this site is copyright 2003 - 2017
AR-10(T)™, AR-10™, are trademarks of ArmaLite, Inc.®
AR10T.com is NOT endorsed or affiliated with ArmaLite, Inc.®