- Posts: 2510
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
NightForce wrote: Hey OleCowboy!
I have a new EOTech XPS2 and I have to say I am impressed with it. I really like it's size and compactness. The battery life is quite good in this model and I really have nothing negative to say about it.
Best of luck!
PS....Those battery cables you traded must be quite good considering the EOTech XPS2 is priced about $500.....
This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
OleCowboy wrote:
I made him a set of battery cables for a Tractor to Portable winch setup. My cost about $140 bucks in parts.
I also built him a custom basket for his tractor:This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
That is what is going on the new purchase.NightForce wrote: Hey OleCowboy!
I have a new EOTech XPS2 and I have to say I am impressed with it. I really like it's size and compactness. The battery life is quite good in this model and I really have nothing negative to say about it.
Best of luck!
PS....Those battery cables you traded must be quite good considering the EOTech XPS2 is priced about $500.....
This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
All content of this site is copyright 2003 - 2017
AR-10(T)™, AR-10™, are trademarks of ArmaLite, Inc.®
AR10T.com is NOT endorsed or affiliated with ArmaLite, Inc.®