- Posts: 1227
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
MrMarty51 wrote: :banghead: OK, forgiveness is what I`ll be seeking. had to also get the rear band too, come with postage to $40.90. Purchased from Sarco.
I almost also ordered a demilled bayonet. The handle with the shank and the numbers and emblems etc. intack, with a 16" blade that would need to be welded on, $29.00 give or take a dollar or two.
That would have shoved the bill to about 70 bucks so I backed away, very slowly though.
After this session is all settled and forgotten, I`ll see if those is still in there and then again, I`ll be asking for more forgiveness. :busted: :whistle: :rotfl:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Yeah, it`ll be a painfull process, but, I did warn Her furst. :busted: :rotfl:Siscowet wrote: Marty, you gotta do what you gotta do.
MyoMy, that looks like a real nice Bayonet.Akai wrote:
This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Heres what the Bayonet should look like with proof marks :pinch:
Got this 1917 one by mistake thought it fit the 03A3, but nooo...., now I gotta buy the rifle to go with it :whistle:
Glad to here Sarco helped ya out Now I'm looking for a left hand grip for a 1905 :banghead: :banghead:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
All content of this site is copyright 2003 - 2017
AR-10(T)™, AR-10™, are trademarks of ArmaLite, Inc.®
AR10T.com is NOT endorsed or affiliated with ArmaLite, Inc.®