- Posts: 1364
- Thank you received: 2
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Looks great.
I'm an old guy so bear with me. What's so great about Facebook? Everytime I go to Facebook, I find it's boring and I don't get the advantage to using it. Can you explain why Facebook is a good thing?
While I'm in at it, could you also explain the advantage to Twitter?
All this newfangled computer stuff seems unnecessary to me. Hope you can shed some light on their advantages and disadvantages.
Thanks, Jer
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
All content of this site is copyright 2003 - 2017
AR-10(T)™, AR-10™, are trademarks of ArmaLite, Inc.®
AR10T.com is NOT endorsed or affiliated with ArmaLite, Inc.®