- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
jtallen83 wrote: I posted on the SIG Talk forum and got a variety of responses from from operator error to send it back the barrel should NOT move in battery, different opinions from Sig trained armorers...... so much for gaining clarity. Looks like I'll be on the phone to Sig. I'd ask why me but after a lifetime of being the guy that has his paperwork lost, buys the defective product, and has the surgeon make his first mistake on I'm getting pretty Zen about these things, I guess the good lord just decided I'm the one that can deal with it best. Life moves on......... :usa:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
LebbenB wrote: When it rains, it pours. Sorry for your recent travails. Have you contacted Sig about the pistol yet?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
All content of this site is copyright 2003 - 2017
AR-10(T)™, AR-10™, are trademarks of ArmaLite, Inc.®
AR10T.com is NOT endorsed or affiliated with ArmaLite, Inc.®