- Posts: 2122
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Akai wrote: They doing any 80%'er?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Charlie wrote: Looks nice! Maybe that's what I need to go on the Sig 516 short-stroke upper I've been coveting.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
BUILDING MY SASS wrote:
Charlie wrote: Looks nice! Maybe that's what I need to go on the Sig 516 short-stroke upper I've been coveting.
They are well made...and stand tall and strong...You may want to look at the "Billet" lower as well...it may serve you well being a Billet lower (Stronger)...Than the Forged if it is a piston type system....
My Thanks...Target On.
BMS
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
All content of this site is copyright 2003 - 2017
AR-10(T)™, AR-10™, are trademarks of ArmaLite, Inc.®
AR10T.com is NOT endorsed or affiliated with ArmaLite, Inc.®