In order to post to the "For Sale" forum you must be either a Club Member, Supporting Member, Lifetime Member, or Industry Sponsor.

Sold: AR-10A4BNMF National Match Rifle.

More
11 years 3 days ago #46098 by Charlie
PM sent. Let me know if you didn't get it.
Charlie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #46452 by Charlie
Bump one more time. If I don't get any bites I'm going to list it on GB.

C'mon guys! You deserve something nice for Christmas, and this AR-10BNMF is about as nice as it gets. :-)

Charlie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #46461 by faawrenchbndr
Charlie.......I'll take it if you cover the shipping.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #46462 by Charlie

faawrenchbndr wrote: Charlie.......I'll take it if you cover the shipping.


Deal. I'll PM you my contact info.

Thanks,
Charlie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #46463 by faawrenchbndr
Will shoot you some info tomorrow..... : D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #46464 by Charlie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #46742 by faawrenchbndr
Finally got to the shop to pick up the Armalite. They were busy as could be, I was short on time. Will pick it up tomorrow

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #46743 by Charlie
Phooey! There's not much that sucks worse than having a new toy and not being able to play with it.

I hope you enjoy it.
Charlie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #46745 by faawrenchbndr
I did drool on it and finger bang it a few times today........

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #46746 by Charlie

faawrenchbndr wrote: I did drool on it and finger bang it a few times today........


:thumbs:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.