- Posts: 2122
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
jtallen83 wrote: Don't bother with the Bushnell laser bore sighter. It looks exactly like the one you are using in the video and is a POS. It is very hard to get a fit with the arbors and when I did you could turn the laser in the bore and trace a 6 inch circle on the wall at 20 foot. It worked ok after I found center and sighted to that but not the quality I expected.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
jtallen83 wrote: By wet I meant with thread locker, I could've been a bit more clear now that I read it. The old guys that broke me in swore by it. It was somewhat new to the field then,maybe not new but newly affordable, they put it on everything but lunch!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
LebbenB wrote: As it pertains to scope mounts and rings, thread locker (Loc-tite, et al) is a MUST. Without it, vibration from recoil and the movement of the bolt carrier will eventually cause the screw to "walk" out. The ADM one-piece mount I recently purchased even sent thread locker with the mount. A retired LEO friend of mine would call that, "a clue."
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
All content of this site is copyright 2003 - 2017
AR-10(T)™, AR-10™, are trademarks of ArmaLite, Inc.®
AR10T.com is NOT endorsed or affiliated with ArmaLite, Inc.®